What We Do
Connecting 4 purpose
Forgotten People Connection provides financial and practical support while working alongside the poorest peoples of Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda. We partner with the forgotten peoples of the world to create sustainable development opportunities to help these people walk out of poverty.
- School Construction
- Education Assistance – sponsoring young girls to go to school
- Providing Curriculum
- Teaching financial management
2. Small Business development
- Livestock Cooperatives
- Trades skills
- Organic farming (in Connection with www.Organics4Orphans.org )
3. Safe drinking water
- Water filters
4. Support of health related needs
- Feminine Hygiene - Teaching and demonstrating how to make washable sanitary pads.
- Treating children’s feet for jiggers (a sand flea that lays its eggs in the feet of its host)
- Providing medicines and support for the poor.